Please join us at these upcoming VRAF Regional Workshops:
Registration for each workshop will open one-to-two months in advance and end about a week before the workshop. Stay tuned for additional descriptions, details, and schedules for each workshop. All 2021 workshops are remote.
- May 7 and 14, 2021: Learning to Look and Looking to Learn: A Workshop on Visual Literacy with instructors Jessica Sack and Rachel Thompson.
- June 7, 2021: Python for Beginners with instructor Maneesha Sane.
- September 24th and October 1st 2021: Can We Do That? Intellectual Property Rights and Visual Media with instructor Cara Hirsch.
- November 5 and 19, 2021: From A Thoughtful Approach to Project Management: From Fundamentals to Practice, Hosted remotely by Elizabeth Parke at the University of Toronto Mississauga with instructor Cristela Garcia-Spitz.
- December 10, 2021: Beyond Licenses: Integrating Creative Commons, RightsStatements.org, and Traditional Knowledge into Permissions with instructor Anne Young, Director of Legal Affairs and Intellectual Property at Newfields.